You hereby agree that we deliver you notifications about the Site or App. You may choose not to receive future activity related, promotional or other emails from us by hitting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails and notifications that you get from us.
The emails we talk about include the following: notifications that relate to other services, notifications for third parties and/or requests to rate our Site or App, and advertisement campaigns.
Personal Information – What We Collect and How
We transmit and/or collect your Personal Information in a few ways:
1. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site or app, register on the Site or App, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site or App. Users may visit our Site or App anonymously.
2. When you contact us: If you voluntarily contact us on through our Site or App, you will be required to give us a few details of Personal Information such as your name and email address – for purposes of reaching back to you. In this scenario, you might choose to also send us other, more detailed Personal Information.
3. Log-Files, Cookies on the web browser, and additional tracking technologies: We utilized “cookies” to give you access to, and manage, our Site or App. A cookie is a simple file which is stored by your browser and saved on your hard drive. Another use for cookies includes improving the user’s experience from the Site or App. Cookies can also collect statistical or otherwise anonymous information about how users work with the Site or App, including for the purpose of serving ads (as explained thoroughly below in the section on ads). Some of the cookies are used by us, and some could be setup by third parties. If you wouldn’t like to have cookies, turn to your personal browser settings. While your browser will allow you to block cookies altogether and delete cookies that already exist, various functions of our site or app will be hampered. You will still be able to use it in a partial way.
4. In addition, by reading more on www.aboutads.info/choices, you will be able to cancel the collection of web browsing data for all or some interest-based advertising and other relevant uses, which is performed by many companies.
Analytics – what are they?
We use the information gathered from Analytics Services to construct and administrate the Site or App along with other products. Our Site or App may use one or more of the programs mentioned lower (hereafter name “Analytics Services”) to gather information about users of the Site or App: how often do our users visit the Site or App? Where do they navigate when they visit it? What other apps or sites have they visited prior to visiting our Site or App?
Analytics services in our use:
2. You are able to prevent your data of being shared by Google Analytics if you get and install the Browser Add-on named - Google Analytics Opt-out, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
4. Learn more about how Google collects and processes data specifically relating to Google Analytics and firebase at the following address: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Anonymous information refers to statistical data like browser version and name, computer type and other technical stats about Users’ means of loading up our Site or App, like their OS or ISP, and other such information. We could always collect anonymous information about any user whenever one of them interacts with our Site or App.
We may always collect information that is available publicly due to being shared, voluntarily, by a user. Examples of such information:
Contact Information. We discourage you from posting and publishing contact information you are sure about becoming accessible to the public. This is because if you choose to publish contact information in a submission you make, you will likely receive messages from third parties and those will not be in our control. We will not be able to take responsibility for these messages.
User Submissions. The Site or App contains sections where you and other users can post, publish and transmit sound, image, texts, messages, reviews and various content onto public areas of the Site or App (“User Submissions”). By using these sections you hereby acknowledge that these User Submissions are going to be publicly published and as such, any user or third party will be able to view them. Even if a User Submission details your Personal Information, it will still become public.
How We Use Collected Information
1. The feedback you provide us and your personal information will be processed to improve our Site or App, and any other services we provide you.
2. Your Personal Information will be compiled to improve our customer service: the info you provide can help us respond to customer service queries and requirements of support with more efficiency.
3. Utilizing your Personal Information to personalize user experience: with your personal info, we may choose to show you specific parts of the app or site that we believe will fit your tastes.
5. Information may be delivered to third-parties (including some that are in other countries) for different goals. These third parties help us with our business operations.
7. We may share the information you provide us to process a contest, promotion, surveys or additional features of the other Site or App.
8. Your provided contact details (like an email address) may be used to send you a newsletter or updates about the Site or App as well as other products and services. It may also be used to send you invitations and requests to review us on the app store or on another website. By sharing your email address when you create a User Submission, you acknowledge that we can send you any updates, newsletters, and invitations. You also agree to us sending your email to our affiliate, Trustpilot, who will contact you for conducting surveys.
9. Your email address could be used to provide you with information you agreed to get about topics we believe you can find interest in.
10. The information you provide to us will be stored an undetermined period unless you request its deletion.
Protection to your personal information
Our organization follows industry standards regarding data compilation, storage and processing practices. We employ generally accepted security measures to protect against alteration, unauthorized access, distribution or defamation of your Personal Information and other data guarded on our Site or App. You must, however, bear in mind that there exists no method of transmission or of electronic storage, which is irrevocably secure. As such, while we make the utmost efforts to maintain reasonable methods to protect your Personal Information, it would be irresponsible to say we can guarantee its security or confidentiality in 100% of cases. If you have any problems or worries regarding security on the site or app, please contact us at Homer.Darni@gmail.com.
Third Party Websites and advertisers
1. Sites or services linked to from our site or app, including their content and links, are constantly changing. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site or App, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies which may be completely different from our own terms.
2. You might see ads or other content on our Site or App that links to the sites and services of our advertisers, partners, suppliers, licensors, sponsors, or additional third parties. We cannot control what content or links appear on these sites.
Accuracy of information
If our database contains wrong information, we provide users the right to access and to amend their personal data which we process. If you would like to exercise your right to delete or correct any inaccuracy in your Personal Information, or if you have any queries or complaints, please contact us at: Homer.Darni@gmail.com. Please make sure to include all adequate details for your request so we may fulfill it properly.
Privacy Rights (Residents of California)
1. If you live in California and are under the age of 18 the, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 states that you are free to delete content or Personal Information you have posted in public. If you want to remove any type of content or Personal Information, please contact us and specify which content or Personal Information you wish to be removed, and we will perform your wish in accordance with the law. After removal, we will not be able to restore any content. Moreover, this deletion does not assure absolute or comprehensive removal of the posted content. Under some circumstances, the law does not apply and thus we are not required to enable removal of content.
2. We have no response and take no course of work regarding web browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms. These technologies give users the ability to make choices: regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about them, over periods and through various online services or web sites. As a result, we may let third parties, like ad servers, collect personal information about an individual user’s activities over periods and through variouis websites when they use the Site or App.
3. If you live in California, The Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for purposes of marketing. To apply for a request, please send an email to Homer.Darni@gmail.com. The law only requires us to fulfill one request per user each year.
Privacy of children
The Site or App is not intended for use by children under 13. Since our app or site is not meant for this, we will not intentionally collect Personal Information from any user under 13 years.
If we have collected Personal Information from a child younger than 13 years and it is brought to our attention, we will remove that data as soon as possible. If you have reason to think that we could have any such information, please contact us at Homer.Darni@gmail.com
In case of a change of ownership
Choices on your personal information
At any date and time, you are free to choose to provide or not disclose your Personal Information. Only if you voluntarily share your personal identification information with us, will we gather it and save it. Refusing to provide personally identification information is always possible. Not sharing your information might prevent you from taking part in specific Site or App programs, activities and offers. That is because some services involve our interaction with you which can’t be done without personal information.
Accept the terms